Well, its been over a month since we became a 4 person household and we are finally starting to "settle in." Drew is getting a little better at sharing his mom (just a little though) and Reid is starting to get a little more personality. All in all things are great, still tiring, but good nonetheless. This week I even had a successful trip with both kids to the grocery store thanks to the sling, a Happy Meal and the gigantic race car grocery cart (do I need a special license to drive that monster?). Reid is almost 9 pounds now, is holding her head up pretty well and noticing the world around her for the first time. Drew is becoming quite the comedian and has me laughing all day long. I just adore both my kiddos and I am amazed by them every day.
We spent the past week visiting with Chad's mom (aka Nona). Drew had a fun time showing off for her and Reid enjoyed all the extra snuggling. I think both kids are going to need grandma detox over the next couple of days. We enjoyed the company and I am thankful for the extra set of hands while Chad was traveling. Juggling 2 kids in the mornings and evenings is a still tricky for me.
I am hoping that the cooler weather we've had sticks around for awhile. It's so nice to be outside again. Nothing like a little breeze to calm a crying baby. On a totally separate note, anyone watch the Denise Richards reality show? It's my new vice.