Found some photos from a moment I forgot to blog about....Drew's first camping trip! Chad took Drew camping with the guys and they had a blast. They went fishing, played sports, ate s'mores and surprisingly all the boys crashed out and slept all night in the tents. Too bad Chad had a hard time sleeping on hard ground. Reid and I spent the evening with the girls and her friends in the under 2 crowd. I remembered that night that Reid is my late sleeper so I got to sleep in for a change. I'm sad that I missed a first experience, but I get most of them since I am at home all day so I gladly left the outdoor sleeping to Chad.

mmmm, s'mores! Drew's favorite part of camping

Chow time

ooooo, fire!
Here is cute photo from a birthday party at a horse farm. I love how my kids like to participate to the fullest (hats etc.). Well they dress the part at least. Reid did not want to ride the horse, but loved feeding it apples and carrots. Both kids liked the goats until the animals jumped on their backs to eat their hats and then their boots. Reid, being a renowned shoe lover, flipped out when the goat started gnawing at her cute rain boots.

Last, but definitely not least, some video footage of Drew free of training wheels and Reid on her new princess bike. Drew has impressed both Chad and I with his ease of riding his bike without the training wheels. He is a little crazy with the stops, but has great confidence in his new skill and has a new love and appreciation for his bike. In fact, this morning he asked to stay home from school to ride his bike. I figure he's only 3 and has many years of school left so I agreed and we spent the day cruising the sidewalks. Reid is slow and steady on her new wheels. She is a stubborn one and insists on doing everything without help. Any idea where that comes from? She says, "no help! I do it self." No off-roading for Reid any time soon though. She keeps her eyes straight down at the pedals and if it weren't for wide sidewalks, she would be in trouble.