
Wasn't it just yesterday when Reid was born? That is what it feels like to me and now she is riding down the street on her princess bike singing "the sun will come out tomorrow" and sleeping in her big girl bed. Yep, a big girl bed, full size so she can have friends spend the night in a few years. We set it up today after she kept saying "big girl bed please" and Reid was so excited to climb in bed tonight. She cried at first, but I reminded her that if she cried she had to go back in her crib and she said, "no crib!" Now she is sleeping peacefully, and Chad and I are all choked up since we are saying our final goodbye to the crib. I am excited of course for what is to come in our kids lives, but its strange to say bye to a stage. Sweet little Reid growing up too fast! The picture posted is taken off our TV video monitor. Looks almost like her ultrasound photo ;)