Back to the kids milestones....I can hardly believe that Reid is 4 months old. These past few months have flown by. Thankfully Reid's colic is a thing of the past and she is a wonderful baby. Here's a little update.
Paci or Thumb? Reid loves to suck her thumb just like her mommy did. We put her in her crib to sleep and in goes the thumb. It's too cute now, but means we are probably in for a hefty orthodontic bill.
Accomplishments? Rolling over. Reid rolled over both ways for the first time last week. Chad doesn't believe me though since Reid has yet to perform for him.
Prefers Daddy or Mommy? I think she's definitely a Daddy's girl and is very content hanging out with Chad on the couch watching football. Reid is much more laid back than her active big brother.
Favorite things? Sleeping is at the top of Reid's list along with Gunner and pulling hair. It's hilarious when she gets a fist full of Drew's hair and won't let go.
Night owl or morning person? Neither, see above. She loves to sleep anywhere, any time.
I am looking forward to learning more about our little chunkin as her personality unfolds.
As for Drew, his current interests are Texas football, hockey (nothing new there), Diego and drums (I think he inherited this interest from my brother). Ever since Chad took him to the UT game, he sings the Eyes of Texas and the Texas fight song nonstop -- and I mean nonstop. Drew is still the constant comedian and is always trying to make me laugh. In fact, if I don't laugh he says, "laugh mommy." He is really excited about Christmas and reminds me every day that he is going to tell Santa to bring him drums. What are we in for? Drew loves his baby sister and is always kissing her and trying to make her smile. He tells me "I smooched Riedo (his nickname for Reid.)" He is very inquisitive and talks all day long. His favorite phrase is "are you sure" as in "are you sure I can eat this" or "are you sure its cold outside" etc. etc. It's the start to almost all of his sentences. Drew loves to use his imagination and come up with games for us to play. He likes to pretend he is a dinosaur or an explorer etc. It's amazing to watch him leave his toddlerhood behind and become a funny little kid.
Drew and Reid playing together
Drew playing his homemade drum set (he bought himself drumsticks with the money in his piggy bank)
