Looking at the fireplace to figure out how Santa comes in our house
Getting a closer look with a flashlight.
I am bursting at the seams to start decorating for Christmas, mainly because Drew is so excited this year. Christmas with kids is in a word, "magical." Drew can hardly stop talking about Santa and his reindeer. He is already wearing his Christmas PJs and talks about where we will put the Christmas Tree. His biggest fascination is how Santa is going to get down the chimney. Tonight was the second night in a row that Drew asked Chad and I show him the hole in the fireplace, although tonight he wanted a flashlight to take a closer look. He even stuck his hand in the fireplace to feel around and of course was covered in soot. He said, "Santa is going to get real dirty." I can't wait until Christmas morning!
On another note, I am posting a short video of Reid's new skills. She is growing up too fast!