Tuesday, June 30, 2009

On the Move

Reid took her first few steps a couple of days ago.  It was such a sweet moment.  Although I have to say that it makes me a little sad to watch her grow up.  She still prefers to hold my hand, but is getting braver every day.  Funny how Reid climbed the ladder to the fort before she walked on her own.  She is a devious one.  I have to share another funny Reid moment.  She was playing with her baby stroller on Saturday, and instead of putting her baby in it, she put Drew's hockey guys in and was pushing the stroller saying, "hockey, hockey."  At least she has one girly interest....shoes.   Reid loves to trying them on and gets a big smile on her face when I put her in a cute pair.  Who says you can't play soccer in cute pink cleats?