Sunday, June 14, 2009

Rejuvination Weekend


The cabin

The Hollows Gals

Chelsea grillin'

Me and Jennifer

Harmony, Melanie and I

Christine, Janelle, Kelley and I out to dinner

Beautiful dinner view

View from the deck


Beautiful girls, Harmony and Melanie

Laughter

At the pool

Kelley and Christine

Christine, Kelley and Janelle

Me and Melanie

Out by the fire pit

Relaxing on the deck

Cute Kelley

S'Mores

There's nothing quite like a little time away with girlfriends to rejuvenate my soul. Over the weekend, I headed to a cabin at the Hollows on Lake Travis with 7 close girlfriends. Needless to say, we had a blast. The weather and scenery was perfect, and I could not have asked for a more relaxed time. Friday night we cooked dinner and shared wine, s'mores and laughter under the stars. Saturday, a few of us headed for a morning run in the hills (sans jogging strollers with kids) followed by breakfast and a day at the pool reading magazines and catching up. I haven't been on an overnight trip away from kids since Drew was born, so it was much needed. Saturday night we got all dolled up and shared a nice dinner looking out over the lake followed by another round of s'mores and conversation. I laughed and smiled so much this weekend. It was wonderful. I am blessed by such a beautiful group of friends and I am looking forward to making it a yearly trip.