Sunday, March 27, 2011

Outings

Poor Chad has been working a TON lately so the kids and I have been trying to stay busy with lots of outings. I am having a great time with them, especially now that Reid is older and actually gets to enjoy it all. I am posting a few pics and video from the iphone.

Notice the booty grab by Drew in the bowling video. This has become quite an embarrassing habit of his (that he gets from his Dad). The other day we were playing at his friend Cade's house and his mom made the boys lunch. I asked Drew to say thank you and he proceeded to slap her in the booty and say, "thanks for the sandwich." Meredith laughed and said, "well I got a little thank you spankin" and I wanted to die. OMG! How embarrassing. Needless to say we are trying to end that little habit!

On another note, Reid is quite the hilarious tennis player. Love her serve! It's a cross between a throw and a hit so basically she gets it all done in one step. Talk about efficient. Notice Reid's signature hair do (the bun) in all the photos? This is how she insists wearing her hair every day so it does not "squiggle." It kills me because her hair is SOOOO gorgeous. I am posting a picture that I sent to my friend Stephanie who sees her almost daily in her do. Stephanie's reply made me laugh so I am posting it below. Keepin' perspective!

Rollerblading at the park
Bowling and then...
Games
Tennis anyone?
Power Ranger and Incredible Hulk snow cones
Look at that long, long, hair