Sunday, April 3, 2011

Bluebonnets, Bluebonnets with Your Coats so Blue...

It's spring time in Texas, which means bluebonnets. A great showing of the beautiful flowers was not predicted this year, but we found a field covered in them not far from our house. I was excited about the picture opportunity and the kids were excited about the overload of ladybugs; they were every where. Drew & Reid collected about 20 in the bug box and as we were walking away I noticed Reid's pigtails were covered with the little red bugs. This was only cute since they are harmless and bright red. I love the sweet photos I was able to capture. The kids really love each other A LOT and I think that shows in these photos. I hope their relationship stays this strong, that they support each other and stand up for one another as they grow.