Happy Birthday to Grandpa Westcott!! We love you and hope you are having a wonderful birthday.
As for the pending August birthday, I went to the doctor today for my 16 week checkup and everything looks great. The heart rate was 145. Boy or girl? According to old wives tales, if the heart rate is above 140 then its a girl. Hmm...We will find out for sure on March 19th. Tried to convince the doctor that something was wrong and he needed to do an ultrasound (i.e. I need to know what this baby is), but no luck! I think Grammy was most disappointed. She can't stand surprises.
We are still enjoying nice weather. Drew and I played in the dirt this morning and searched for worms. Like most boys the first thing he wanted to do was stomp on them. He said "mush worms Mommy!" For the worms' sake, lets hope this next baby is a girl.