Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Random Things

I have been "tagged" by Janelle to list 5 random things about myself on the blog so, here it goes:

1. I am terrible at cuddling - think elbow to the ribs, knee in the gut etc. Chad was the first to point it out to me and now Drew. They both hate cuddling with me.

2. I throw important things away all the time. Checks, things I just bought at the store, unopened presents.  You name it and I have thrown it away. I have to make a trip outside to the big trash cans at least once a week to retrieve something I have thrown away. In fact, I even threw away my gifts to my bridesmaids before our wedding and the best men had to climb into a dumpster to get them.

3. I hate feet and won't share shoes with anyone.  

4.  I am terrified of birds.  I think they will attack me and land in my hair and start flapping.   Just thinking about it now gives me the chills.

5. I return everything.  I can never make my mind up about purchases and always have a ton of things to take back after I go shopping.

There you go.  I am tagging Jennifer.