Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Funny Kids Strike Again

I have to share some funny things said or done by the kids lately. Only because I want to remember...

We ran out of vitamins a couple of days ago and I told Drew to remind me to get some at the store. He said, "oh no, how are we ever going to be healthy now?"

I was talking to Drew about a little girl that he appears to have a crush on at school. I asked what he liked about her and he said, "she wears a pretty dress like every day."

Reid has shown some unusual fears lately. A couple of days ago we were picking Drew up from school and got out the umbrella because it was raining. She started freaking out and refused to get near it. Very strange. Then today, we were stuck inside because of the cold weather and decided to play with foamy soap (think shaving cream, but actually soap) in the shower. Reid got undressed and as soon as Drew squirted some soap into his hand she screamed and ran away. She said, "Mommy, I scared of silly soap."

Weird, funny children we have here...