We woke up to a ton of snow this morning and it continued all day. The kids had a fun time throwing snowballs and running through the snow. I think this is the most snow Dallas has ever seen. We got about 9 inches total, which made for a fun day outdoors. I can definitely tell that Drew has some Northern blood in him because he could play in the cold all day. Reid enjoyed it for the morning, but jumped at the chance to head indoors for some hot chocolate. I am wondering if she will be the girl who likes to wear all the cute snow clothes, but stays by the fire??

After playing in the snow for the morning, we headed to Drew's preschool for his Valentine's Day party. The kids enjoyed playing a game, eating sweets and looking at each other's Valentine cards. This was my first time to meet a lot of the parents and spend more time with Drew's classmates. He really has a great class and I can see why he is enjoying school so much.




