Drew and I went together today for Drew's first Dentist appointment. He was a little apprehensive and kept reminding me that I was going first. Drew sat on the floor and ate a snack while I had my cleaning and check up and sang songs for everyone the entire time. Our dentist thought it was hilarious and kept telling Drew how cute he is. She asked him if he had a girlfriend and he said, "yeah." So, I started laughing and asked him who it was and he said, "you mommy." Enough to melt my heart. After my cleaning Drew reluctantly got in the chair and enjoyed the ride and checking out all the instruments. Then, Dr. Bustos checked his teeth and asked him if she could polish them. He agreed and laid back with big purple sunglasses on. She cleaned and polished and the whole time Drew laid there patiently. We got a good report on his teeth. The dentist told Drew, your teeth are exactly like your Dad's. This of course made Drew smile. Drew was most excited by the new dental floss Dr. Bustos gave him. Drew is a funny kid who actually enjoys flossing and does every day. When Dr. Bustos asked Drew if he wanted a new toothbrush, Drew said, "no, I want candy." -- this was well rehearsed by mom and rolled off the tongue without a problem. Getting bigger every day!

Showing off his clean teeth, Reid along for the ride

Random funny picture of Drew trying on of Reid's new bows. Such a clown!