For my own memories, if nothing else I have to share a few Drew funnies of the week. First, I am posting a picture of a collage he created out of junk mail. We went through catalogs and he cut out things he liked. If you look in the middle, you will see a picture of a little girl. Drew said, "I like that." I thought he was talking about the crayons by the little girl and so I asked, "what, the crayons?" Drew said, "No mommy, I like that girl. let's cut her out." ah, boys.

Yesterday we were watching Dora and Drew turned to me and said, "Mom, how come Dora doesn't wear a bikini?"
Today we were talking about school and Drew said, "mom when you are really big like daddy and you go to school you have to duck or you will hit your head."
Now I have to share a little video of the accomplishment that Drew is most proud of. He has learned to catch a baseball in his glove. This one is for Papa and James.