Thursday, May 1, 2008

The Light at the End of the Day




Well, our day didn't start off too promising with Drew inserting quarters into our Suburban CD player followed by digging in a plant with my toothbrush (if anyone knows how to get the quarters out, let me know).  Some times its better to start the day over, which we did after nap time and a dose of sunshine. It was 85 degrees today and opening day at the Frisco splash parks so we headed outdoors for a little boost of vitamin D.  Drew had a fun time and we managed to burn 2 hours of daylight in the water and at the playground. In fact, we enjoyed it so much that we are headed back tomorrow. 

I am hoping my energy level picks back up again because the boys at the house think I am a total grouch. I am so tired at the end of the day that I am long asleep by 9 or so.  I can't imagine the summer heat is going to help my cause! O'well, only 3 more months and I am...wait, even more tired!  So much for catching up on sleep.