Wednesday, May 14, 2008

A Toddler's Insight


Happy Mother's Day everyone! I hope Sunday was relaxing for all the moms out there. We had a nice weekend and Drew was very sweet.  When I got out of bed he said, "Happy Mother's Day!" and said, "Mommy, presents!" It was too cute. We spent the day relaxing and Chad worked on his honey do list, which is now an annual Mother's Day tradition. 

I spent this morning at the doctors office for 3 hours taking another glucose test. I didn't pass the one hour so I had to go back for a second round.  The same thing happened my first pregnancy, so hopefully its nothing and I don't have gestational diabetes. I find out tomorrow and will post an update.  In the spirit of baby Reid, I asked Drew some questions at dinner tonight and his responses were too funny not to share. Here it goes:

What color hair will baby sister have? "Black"
What color eyes will she have?  "Blue"
What will be her first word? "paci"
What will be baby sister's favorite thing? "Drew"  --- This was my favorite answer
What will be baby sister's favorite food? "Ravioli"
What will be her favorite song? "Happy Birthday"

Drew said his answers with such indignation that I almost believe them.  

We are headed Friday to San Antonio for a mini vacation and trip to Sea World. Keep your fingers crossed for nice weather, because we are hoping to spend most of the time at the pool.  I will catch up when we get back in town!