This weekend was wonderful. Grammy came in town for a visit and to attend a baby shower thrown by a few of my close girlfriends. The shower was magical. Everything was perfect, including the company. The hosts did not leave a detail out...from the sugar rimmed glasses, to a cake custom made to match the invitation. Reid got so many adorable presents. She is one lucky girl, and I am one blessed to have such amazing friends sharing my life.
I also had a fun sharing the experience with Grammy. I know that Reid will love her and they will have a one of a kind relationship. Thank you to everyone for making this moment in my life so unimaginable. Here are a few pictures.
My mom and I
The hosts (Chelsea, Ashley, Katie and Shannon) and myself
The Details
Amy and Andreana
Leslie and her daughter Natalie
Beth and Mitzy
Chelsea, Leslie, Natalie and Kelly
Last night while Drew was sleeping, Grammy and I put away the gifts and added the final touches to Reid's nursery. I am really happy with the end result and hope she will love it. Only 4 weeks to go until Reid's arrival. We are ready and waiting!