Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Catching Up


I am a little behind these days on the blog. It seems like all my free time is spent getting ready for Reid's arrival or laying down.  The Texas heat and my active toddler are wearing me out. I can barely keep my eyes open after 7 pm.

Drew and I have been spending every morning at the pool and afternoons in the sprinklers. Drew loves the water and I'll take any method of cooling off.  Other than the ordinary, Drew is anxiously awaiting his 2nd birthday. He talks about his cake and birthday party every day and says "almost Drew's birthday."  It's pretty cute.  He told me that he wants a hockey cake and loves to sing Happy Birthday.  

We had a nice end of May. Grammy and Grandpa came for a visit over Memorial weekend.  Drew had a lot of fun playing with his grandparents and trying to make them laugh. Reid enjoyed all the good meals that Grandpa treated us to.  The rest of May has been spent at birthday parties.  All of Drew's buddies are turning 2 and we are having fun celebrating. Last weekend we went to a party at the Frisco Horse Farm.  All the kids rode horses and saw goats, chickens, turkeys and peacocks. Drew is a very serious horseman.  He concentrates the entire time without cracking a smile and then talks about how much fun it was after he gets off.   Such the personality in our little man. 

Well, I am signing off. I will post again when life is a little less ordinary! 





Swimming with Grammy

After Eating Ice Cream with Grammy and Grandpa (notice the blue face?)


At the Frisco Horse Farm

Playing in the Sprinklers