
Today, Drew spent the morning with Chad at the pool and I headed to a luncheon to celebrate little Reid. The shower was hosted by my good friend Kelley and everything was absolutely perfect. She cooked yummy asian salads served on china and had the cutest little petit fours with pink booties on top. The most special part, however, was sharing the excitement of Reid's arrival with good friends. I am truly blessed to be surrounded by such fabulous women. I can't imagine my life without any one of them. Thank you Kelley, Janelle, and Christine for a perfect morning! I am posting a picture of all the cute presents. Girl stuff is so fun. By the way, Reid is currently scheduled to make her arrival by induction on July 24th. 5 more weeks! Stay tuned for an update...
Kelley, Janelle, Christine and Me (the chubby one at the end)