Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Good Preschool Report

Drew had a good day today at preschool. He was exhausted when I picked him up, but got a great report from his teacher. I got a bad mom report from him, however. When I asked about his day he said, "well, at lunch time all the kids had dessert in their lunch and I didn't have one. Why didn't you give me a dessert?" He gave me a full report on what everyone had, "a chocolate thing," etc. Apparently he felt left out because his teacher told everyone to leave their desserts in the lunch box until they ate everything else. Who knew I was supposed to pack my three year old a candy bar? ;) He reminded me again in the car that he was being quiet because, "I am mad that I didn't get a dessert." He also told me that a kid in his class stuck a raisin up his nose and the teacher had to get a tissue and make him blow it out." Then he said, "mom, that kid is not very smart." Glad to hear he is learning so much already. Actually, I am just relieved that he made it through the day happy. Here is his teacher report for the day. Is "chatty" good or bad?