Okay, I had to share this story because it made me laugh so much. Today we are on day 3 of Drew wearing his new hockey jersey 24 hours a day (yes, he sleeps in it). Well, I managed to get it off of him this morning for a couple of hours of swimming and running in the sprinklers. I guess it slipped Drew's mind when we got inside and put a t-shirt on to head upstairs for his nap. I tucked him in and went to get a few things done when he started balling crying, I mean hysterical. I went upstairs and asked him what was wrong and he said (with tears rolling down his cheeks), "I need my hockey jersey!" I got it on him and he got back in bed and said he was "ok now." I was cracking up. I really can't believe the extent of his obsession. Drew has never been attached to any object, blanket, nothing. That is going to be one stinky jersey if I don't get it off of him and into the washer.