We had a break from the rain this weekend, which was nice after spending a day last week hunkered down in our hall closet as a tornado hovered above us. By the way, two dogs and a toddler in a small hall closet is VERY stinky. I don't recommend it unless its an emergency situation. Check out this picture. The funnel cloud was right above our neighborhood. Very scary!

Anyway, we enjoyed the great outdoors over the weekend with a little grilling, playing in the water and some spring cleaning. We finally tackled organizing the garage and for some reason it was very therapeutic. Chad and I were exhausted by Sunday evening, but it was a good tired. I love the tired feeling after working outdoors. There's something about sunshine and hard work that go great together. Too bad I couldn't top it off with a margarita on our back porch. O'well, Drew and I shared a popsicle instead. Since the weather has been so nice, we have been taking the dogs swimming again in the evening and Drew thinks it is a riot. He loves to watch Gunner jump in the water after his ball and has a break down when we head home. He doesn't quite get that a 10 year old lab can only swim so long. Ah, to have the energy of a 2 year old. Speaking of energy, here is the latest picture of what is sucking my energy away. Getting bigger every day...