Asleep after a long night of hockey.
Enjoying 2 hot dogs and milk with Dad while Mom is out with the girls. Check out the milk mustache!
First, Drew, Chad and I want to send BIG HUGS to our niece Madilyn who hasn't been feeling well. We love you very much and are praying for your speedy recovery and some sleep for you and your mommy!
We had a nice, but tiring weekend as we headed last night to another Stars hockey game. It was a great game and the Stars won and advanced to the next round of playoffs. Drew had a blast and was standing on Chad's lap shaking his rally towel to the music and saying "go Stars!" He was quite the spectacle and enjoyed all of the attention from the cute girls sitting around us. Note to self, do not send cute husband and child alone to the hockey game!
As for baby Reid, I had another appointment today and everything looks great. No news to report. I can't believe she will be here in 3 months. I am hoping how active Reid is in my belly does not carry over to life outside the womb or I am in trouble. She really never stops moving.