So I think its interesting how siblings come from the same place, but can be totally different in so many ways. Reid's personality is proving to be a lot different than her big brother's. While Drew is constantly on the go (like mom), Reid is very easy going like Dad. Loves to just hang out and let's pretty much anyone snuggly hold her. And....she loves to sleep. Anyone that knows Drew's history, knows how difficult getting this child to sleep was and still is. He hates going down for naps, and going to bed and is always up bright and early. When he wakes up, he is a total grouch. Crying, whining -- its's ugly. Reid, on the other hand, loves her naps, sleeps in and is all smiles when she wakes up -- even at 5 am for her bottle. It's cute. I am posting evidence of this that I took today. Too funny!
He is saying in this picture (while crying), "I wanna go downstairs."
All smiles..."hi mom!"
On another note, Drew said the funniest thing to me on Friday. He said, "Mommy, you dress like an old lady." I couldn't help but laugh. He is just hilarious. I am copying below Drew's letter to Santa that he dictated to me today. It is sure to make you smile.
Dear Santa,
I want drums then hockey passer. I want both. I have been good...hockey passer. I want hockey passer. Drums. yeah, drums. drums. please. I'm nice to gunnie. and to daddy-o. the end. Love, Drew