Well, after a weekend of relaxation and time with my family, I have the Sunday blues. I had so much fun Saturday shopping and relaxing by myself and had a fantastic dinner with just Chad and I...I'm not ready for Monday! I think after a day alone with the kiddos, Chad has a new appreciation for us stay at home moms. I owe him for blessing me with a much needed and enjoyed day off. I guess the day off is why I am dreading the week so much. I relate it to the past when I would come from vacation and be dreading heading back to the office. I laughed when the cashier at JCrew asked me if I was shopping for a vacation. I told him, "this is my vacation." I am looking forward to getting back into tennis this week. Chad and Drew gave me a new racket as an early birthday gift, and I am meeting a few girlfriends to play on Wednesday night. I can't wait. Nothing motivates me like a little competition.
We spent this afternoon at the final birthday party of the whirlwind of birthdays we have celebrated over the past 2 months. We have been at a party almost every weekend. Even Drew is burnt out on the cake. We got to give the kids costumes a dry run for halloween for this party and they looked adorable. Reid is the cutest chubby ballerina and Drew cracked me up in all his hockey gear. We even gave Drew a black eye for special effect.
Time to get geared up for the week....