Friday, March 14, 2008

Frank Buck Zoo

The weather is gorgeous today, sunny and 80's so we headed to the Frank Buck Zoo with friends. It is a great place for kiddos and we had a blast! We started out with a giraffe feeding at 10:30 that scared Drew to death. He would have no part in feeding the lettuce and said, "mommy do it." I guess the long tongues can be a little scary. Then we headed for a tour of the rest of the animals.  The highlight of the trip was feeding the goats. Drew was all over this activity and so were his buddies. The goats were hilarious and gobbled up all the pellets of food. We finished the morning off with a picnic in the park under tall shady trees.  Spring fever has officially landed at the Scurlock household.

We are looking forward to the big Frisco Easter Eggstravaganza tomorrow morning.  I will be sure to give a play by play of the egg hunt.  In the meantime, Chad and I are enjoying a nice evening out tonight with friends!  I am looking forward to the downtime. It will be the perfect ending to this beautiful day. 

Oh, stay tuned Monday for an update on Baby Scurlock. I have a sonogram on to confirm whether my household will be filled with more trucks or if dolls will be added to the mix.