Sunday, March 30, 2008

Weddings and Babies


We were very excited to share the news that Chad's brother Jeremy is engaged! He popped the question yesterday and Heather (the bride to be) said yes, which means we are welcoming a new sister in law and nephew to the family.  We are looking forward to their nuptials in the fall. Congratulations Heather and Jeremy!

I spent my spare time this weekend working on our little girl's nursery, and I am excited with how it is all coming together.  Drew helped me with some painting and very cutely said he was "working on baby sister's room."  I can already tell he is going to be a great big brother.  I posted a couple pictures of the work in progress.  I didn't anticipate so much pink in the room, but I like it.  It's a nice change from trucks and sports.  

As for me, I am feeling pretty good and my belly seems to be getting bigger every day. Thankfully the Texas heat is not upon us yet.