Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Milestones

I remember the first time Drew crawled like it was yesterday.  It doesn't seem like its been a year since that day -- wow how time flies!  Now here we are into the toddler years and getting ready for baby number 2.  In the spirit of nesting, Drew started the move to his big bed this week and is doing great.  He loves to climb in his "fort" with all his animals and read them stories.  I like snuggling up next to him on his pillow and have to fight the urge at nap time to snooze with him for fear of creating a bad habit.  I imagine this day will feel like yesterday 17 years from now when we send Drew off to college. I am sure I will be like my parents and wonder where the days went.  My whole life revolves around these precious moments and they bring a smile to my heart. Here are a couple of pictures of his new space.  The top bunk is reserved for visitors!


Waking up from his nap